Within the context of its work as Programme Management Body and a body supporting entrepreneurship in general, KEPA , has developed close ties with significant development and business entities in Greece and abroad.
Such cooperation agreements concern:
- Service provision by KEPA on business issues;
- Management of financing projects submitted to such entities, by KEPA;
- Creation of joint venture structures for undertaking project management programmes through public calls for tender (public promulgations).
Specifically, KEPA cooperates on a long-term basis with the following agencies:
The European Commission (DG Regional Development and DG Entrepreneurship)
The competent Ministries (Ministry of Finance – Competitiveness & Shipping, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of the Environment and Climate Change, Ministry of Culture and Tourism, etc).
- With the Regions of Central & Western Macedonia.
- With the Federation of Industries of Northern Greece (FING) and the Greek International Business Association (SEVE).
- With the Chambers of Commerce and Technical Chambers of the Regions of Central and Western Macedonia.
- With the National Bank of Greece S.A., for which KEPA is the exclusive partner at national level for monitoring and evaluation of investment plans and projects submitted by enterprises.
- With the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and the University of Macedonia.
- With specialised sectoral and business entrepreneurship agencies & organizations such as:
a. Association of Information Technology Companies of Northern Greece;
b. Hellenic Fashion Industry Association;
c. Ergani Centre (Centre for the support of female employment and entrepreneurship).