Since 1993, due to its long-term involvement in issues concerning enterprises and its extensive experience in the organisation and management of Programmes, KEPA has acquired expertise, which it is willing to transfer to agencies and organisations requiring specialized services covering the development and application of entrepreneurship support tools.
Specifically, KEPA’s expertise consists in the:
- Creation of structures and supporting agencies and development organizations that will develop organisation procedures and management mechanisms for their projects.
- Technical preparation and drafting of financing programmes and actions addressed to enterprises, and also entrepreneurial & development agencies at national and European level
- Wide-scale publicity, announcement and information addressed to investors using suitable and targeted actions, and aiming at the greatest possible mobilization and participation of the enterprise community in financing programmes.
- Delivering of business plans through the development and use of special computer and information applications
- Design, development and application of integrated project evaluation and monitoring software, such as:
- Computerised Evaluation Systemfor projects submitted within the framework of a call for tender for a specific financing programme;
- Computerised Control and Monitoring Systems for projects that have been approved for implementation under a given financing programme
- Project management for projects with both a physical and an economic object, and also ongoing support to businesses for successful implementation of their projects.
- Disbursement and facilitation of grant disbursement procedures beneificiaries (enterprises).
- Informing the competent Agencies (Ministries, EU, Regions, Management Authorities, etc.) about the progress of project implementation through suitable technical memos and reports.